HAKOVO SMART CLEAR is an application on Trade2Government (T2G) that is integrated with ORIGIN Customs throughout ASIA. Users of HAKOVO SMART CLEAR can quickly receive data and supporting documents from exporting countries, to submit the import declaration document to Indonesia Customs. The supporting documents include the Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading and other regulatory documents submitted to ORIGIN Customs for their Export Approval.
Via HAKOVO SMART CLEAR, users will receive the accurate and compliant import declaration on the Trade2Gov e-Declaration and the supporting documents within 1 Business Day of export. Users can start processing the import declaration before the vessel even sets sail!
Through Trade2Gov e-Declaration, users will be notified once the data is received and ready for processing, anytime anywhere.
Indonesia Importers, Forwarders and PPJKs can sign up for HAKOVO SMART CLEAR online at Trade2Government (T2G) www.trade2gov.com.
- Integrated with the EDII Trade2Government (T2G) Digital Platform.
- Integrated with exporting countries such as China and Singapore. Widening integrations with ASEAN (coming soon).
- Submission of documents and responses from Indonesia Customs thru Trade2Gov e-Declaration, as well as, integrated with the Indonesia National Single Window (INSW).
- Easy online request by Importers or PPJK, to get authorisation from Exporters and receive Customs approved data.
- Automated language translations and data transformation (e.g. HS Codes) from ORIGIN to Indonesia Customs requirements.
- Post-Import Declaration machine learning to enhance the automated preparation of future Draft Import Declaration Documents.
- Data storage and systems operations according to Singapore Government standards for cybersecurity, data privacy and protection.
- Web-based for access anywhere anytime.
- Uses UN/EDIFACT data and document standards for alignment with the recommendations of the World Customs Organisation (WCO).
Belt & Road Initiative through HAKOVO®
China’s Belt & Road Initiative (BRI) is set to become the world’s largest platform for regional collaboration. Spanning more than 68 countries and encircling four billion people together, China’s BRI will transform the future of trade between Asia and Europe through the two key interlinking trade routes; The overland Silk Road Economic Belt and the Maritime Silk Road.
Through HAKOVO® QUICK QUOTE and HAKOVO® SMART CLEAR, the gateway into the world’s future largest economic platform is ready at your fingertips.